Electra2 For Windows Torrent Full Version Free Download
Electra2 For Windows Full Version Free Download With Complete Library
Electra2 For Windows comes with an impressive collection of over 1,200 audio ready to be produced by professional audio designers. A convenient correction browser is provided to give you an instant overview of all available categories and sounds, along with an on-screen keyboard for testing from the correction browser. Finding the sound you want is as easy as possible.
The machine is equipped with a high-quality audio engine, multi-layer support, and a wide range of music production features, but is designed to allow you to control. Its smooth and practical interface allows beginners to easily create sounds and experts to immerse themselves in sound design as deeply as they want. And with Tone2’s high-quality sound technology at its core, you’re not only working with a larger motherboard to create native sounds, but also the best possible sound quality, with less CPU usage than any other type of station. work or mix.
Electra2 – The Only Ship You Need to Create a Hit!
Many people say that Electra2 Windows is the most powerful compound on the market. These are bold words, but let’s explain why they think they are correct. Electra2 breathes new life into the term “mashup workstation”. Thanks to its powerful and versatile acoustic method for sound production, it brings you cool new sounds. Electra2 synthesis is ready for any type of music you play!
In addition to the huge audio library, Electra2 Synthesis Download is also equipped with many easy-to-use control options, whether you want to adjust sounds or create your voice. Each of its four layers consists of a strong polygonal compound with at least 14 different mounting methods.
Mix your tuning sequences with effects, import your samples with a click of the mouse, and use various thinkers to produce this huge bassline, create orchestral stacks, make beautiful drums, or reproduce programmer voices with samples of your voice. The sky is the limit … literally.
New Ultrasound Oscillators (PW Control Dismantling):
- 4 new floats “Hypersaw Vir 3x-9x” that could resemble Hypersaw of the Virus
- OSC’s new “Supersaw JP” is inspired by the famous JP 8000
- New OSC “Supersaw Clean” (as above, but without inconsistent nickname)
- OSC “Supernoise” with a rich and creamy voice
- New OSC “Hypersquare 9x” with 9 separate square waves
- The new OSC “Hypernoise 9x” with a rough and creamy voice
- Vocoder Pro is an advanced audio codec containing 20 bands.
- The design is inspired by the legendary EMS 3000.
- Vocoder SVC was inspired by the famous SVC 350.
- The effect parameters of all 4 insert effects can be modulated with the matrix. This can be used to create very unique sounds. Please note that not all possible routings make sense.
- Additional matrix target ‘FX Mix’ controls the dry/wet level of the insert effect.
- Additional matrix targets ‘FX Par1-4’ control the effect parameters.
- Sound mode ‘scientific’ turns Electra2 into a precise signal generator.
- The new sound mode ‘LowCut 140Hz’ cleans up the mix by removing low frequencies from Pads, Keys, and Leads.
- New sound mode ‘HighCut analog’ simulates the muffled sound of analog synths and cleans up the mix by removing high frequencies from bass sounds.
- Additional patches which use the Supersaw OSCs: Electra 2.1 now ships with 1240 sounds
236 additional waveforms.
- The Vocoder effect has been replaced by an enhanced one.
- Smart oversampling of the existing Ultrasaw oscillators.
- More linear frequency response.
- Replaced ‘Reverb Hall’ and ‘Reverb Room’ with better sounding algorithms.
- High frequencies of ‘Delay’ and ‘PingPong’ effect.
Enhanced GUI & Interface
- Mousewheel support for patch browser.
- Better performance when the patch browser is open.
- Midi CC assignments are shown on top of the knobs.
- Midi learn is more intuitive to use (right-click on a knob).
- Menus are not longer closed automatically after 10 seconds.
- The display of the new Ultrasaw OSCs shows spread.
- Switching synthesis mode does auto-set PW to a useful value.
- Reduced RAM use by 30%. This allows the loading of 4 additional instances in 32-bit mode.
- Faster loading of patches.
- Reduced CPU use on patch loading.
- Fixed a problem with the LFO sync in song mode which could appear in some hosts.
- Rarely appearing crash after loading a patch and then selecting ‘init’->’ reset all’
- Fixed a problem with saving the midi learn configuration when several instances were opened and closed at the same time.
- A possible GUI glitch after loading a patch.
- Fixed a possible crash that could happen with some ancient hosts.
- A problem that could happen if the tone was routed in the matrix.
- The background grid of step LFO was not displayed correctly.
- Fixed a bug in ‘Loudness’ where high frequencies were boosted in a slightly incorrect way.
- The dialog box was opened twice if a double click was used to load away to OSC.
- Renamed ‘Loudness’ to ‘Dynamic loud.
- ‘Bass boost’ to ‘Dynamic bass.
- Renamed ‘Analog’ to ‘Bass boost.
- ‘Psychoacoust.’ to ‘Loudness.
- Electra2 / ElectraX
- 2.1 (VST, AU)
- 32-bit and 64-bit
- Windows 7, 8 and 10
- Instructions: Attached
Electra2 For Windows Free Download From Links are Given Below!